Alvarado’s waist high turnstiles are installed throughout the world. Our turnstiles are used for bi-directional access control, patron flow control and patron counting. The EDC and EDC-E are superior quality turnstiles. They will provide years of trouble-free operation.
EDC and EDC-E (extended cabinet design) turnstiles are made with high quality components. Many of the turnstile’s internal parts are stainless steel. The turnstile arms rotate smoothly and self-center when returning to the home position. The turnstile does not have visible bolts or fasteners, which makes the turnstile better looking. It also improves security and safety.
The EDC-E turnstile has an extended cabinet and longer rotating arms. This creates a wider passageway for users
- Stainless steel internal components
- Smooth turnstile arm rotation with automatic self-centering
- Field configurable for single direction or bi-directional operation
- No exposed bolts or fasteners
- Electric lock control and manual models
- Smooth, automatically self-centering rotation
- Rugged controller integrates with any access control system (electric models)
- Fail-safe or fail lock operation (electric models)
- Suitable for counting applications (both versions)
- Low maintenance